Sunday, February 12, 2012

Gratitude: Day 1

Ok. Here we go.

One of the most inspiring people in my life is listing 3 things she is grateful for each day. For 21 days. I need a little gratitude in my life and in her words it's "helping me on my life long journey of being awesome". Sounds good enough for me, here is what I am grateful for today:

1) The handsome man in my life
2) Season 1 of how I met your mother
3) Catching up with my amazing Calgary girls

Can't wait to be grateful for ridiculous and inspiring things tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hey stranger! You need to check out my friend app called 1Thing. It's a gratitude app and she's started podcasts about practicing daily gratitude too. It's pretty great. http://1thingapp.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Julia! I want to hear about the awesome new guy?

    ReplyDelete