Thursday, June 21, 2012

Look for the second right answer.

"Look for the second right answer." I have come across this phrase a number of times in the last few months and for what ever reason it has stuck. The best thing may not be what you always thought it was, it may be what you get when your are not looking or when you are forced to think differently, live differently, when you are far outside your comfort zone. That is usually where greatness happens with me. The second right answer was the moment I quit the job at the company I thought I would work at forever and had to decided right then and there what my alternate universe could look like. It was many other interesting and amazing decisions I have made since. I love the second right answer because though it is often drastically different than the first right answer it is also usually the source of so much more adventure, personal growth, and snort-through-your-nose laughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment