Thursday, April 28, 2011

And you are not alone in this.

Oh crap. What have I done?

The words that cross our minds when we've just followed through with something that is outside our comfort zone. Or maybe it's just me. Either way this is what is rolling across my mind today. Oh shoot, groceries ARE way more expensive here, and I'll NEVER be able to afford gas. Where would I even park? or get coffee? or anything? Where am I going to work... oh god, what have I done.


After 24 hours I am still not sure of the answers. My sister took me out for dinner to a local treasure. Some of the best Greek food I've had pilled high on plates, delicious wine for less than $10 for a half litre and a line up out the door just after 5 o'clock. All good signs that this is the first step to finding "those spots". Life is looking pretty good, just have to let people show me the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment