Monday, September 26, 2011

Only you can cool my desire.

It's late.

I'm tired.

My body aches for my bed. My brain craves sleep.

Maybe it's all these energy drinks but it feels like something more. Deep in my heart. I've felt it before and it is that contentment that the little pieces are starting to fit together. I feel alive with it all.

My days are filled with tiny moments of connection and learning and grace. Finally I am so far from attachment to results and saturated in living in the movement, perhaps too much so as had I been living less in the now this weekend I may have been in bed early tonight. To my great surprise I haven't noticed the rain. And I ALWAYS notice the rain.

I am in love with this all, all these fragments and incremental changes. All the words and images and sounds. My heart strings are taught and it can't help but skip a beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment