Thursday, February 10, 2011

Surfs up.

Thursdays seem to be my day of amazing classes. I was lucky enough to spend this evening with two amazing women in my life this evening. One taught us and the other practiced next to me. I am blessed. My home girl doesn't often teach in studios so we were lucky enough to get her half ashtanga half restorative class tonight. I have been precarious about practicing on my wounded little foot and haven't been willing to take the risk that practicing might actually make it better and not worse.  I started off with the intention that I would practice only while it felt good. Not surprisingly I made it through the whole class with no pain and only a little unsteadiness in balancing postures. The amazing thing is tonight was a key piece in understanding all the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual changes I have gone through during the Blissology Project. I am more open, more in the moment, more willing to love and actively seeking connection, to nature, to others, to my self. Re-forming habits is worth it. Being authentic is worth it.

Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment