Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Drunk on you and high on summer time.


By the definition my golden girl gave me, miracles are possibilities you didn’t even image being created that subsequently change how you think about life.

Whether we like it or not miracles are everywhere. They may be a serendipitous day that you expected to go one way and through nothing went to plan it was a remarkable in the shift in perspective it creates. It may be a breakthrough that you have been pushing for so long that just works it self out. It may be that something you desperately feared once, the one ‘bad’ result, that turns out to give you a possibility too perfect to even be on your radar.

My life has been full of miracles this year. Leaving my job to pursue the life I truly want, moving west on the basis of faith and adventure, giving this program all I’ve got.  It has all worked out better than I could have hoped. Each exceptional possibility has lead me to learn more, reframe my world, open up more space. I can clearly see what it takes to get what I want and even though it’s hard I have the steps to take each day to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment