Monday, January 16, 2012

Gratitude.

Even when we have gratitude in abundance it is easy to take things in our lives for granted. It is hard to remember how good we have it all the time. When we have long days, hard weeks, when we get grumpy because the bus is late or the really good take out place is closed on Sundays or when we forget to say 'thank you' or 'I love you' because we just assume our friends and family know we mean it. I am so happy, so grateful for my program, for the amazing people in my life, for my health, for the support of my parents. I try to live my life in this gratitude but I will admit that I sometimes lose sight of this. 
That is something I am working towards, to passing on the gratitude I feel to those I feel it for. I want to make sure those in my life understand that I am not taking them for granted, not leaving anything on the table. 



1 comment:

  1. Once.. Just Once.. i'd like a shout out in your blog.. Sheeeesh.

    Sincerely yours,

    Dr. Raja

    ReplyDelete