Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happiness Hit Her Like a Train on a Track.

Sometimes when you least expect it life turns right around.

Ok, always and only when you least expect it life turns right around. Life wasn't too bad. Life is rarely too bad but I was having a bit of a pity party for myself off and on for the last little while. Things are on the upswing. It isn't perfect but life never is. The thing is it is easier to feel inspired lately and, maybe more importantly, to do something with it. I have had the energy and desire to actually go out with my friends, to be at the gym, to do something other than nap when I get home from work...at 4pm. Something seems so simple but is beyond exciting to me.

it is just really nice to feel like I can pretty much do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment