Wednesday, December 1, 2010

You are the best thing that's ever been mine.

Sweet sweet day. There is often a point where something shifts in me. Like the flick of a switch and suddenly like flood lights coming on over a dark field, everything is bright as day. These are the moments that I know I will reach what I have set out for myself. The rare flittering glimpses at a flowing clarity. Often I find I think too hard. Try to get the right answers to come at the right times. or at least I think their right. I want them to be so. Something about today just clicked. The words, the ideas, the lofty strategies seemed to flow through me and for that. For that I am so grateful.

To be honest, the two things holding me back are my frustrating health and my photos. I want both to be vivacious, electric, driving what I do daily. I have taken the first step to getting health back. I filled out 10 (what seemed to be 10 thousand) pages of medical history before I am off the the naturopath tomorrow and hopefully she will give me some insight into what ever is holding me back. My photography on the other hand... I know I need to dedicate more time but i am just so darn excited about all the other wonderful projects that I can't seem to wrap my mind around sitting behind a screen for long periods of time editing tiny works of art.

sigh. Such a full day. Such a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment