Wednesday, December 29, 2010

With so many people to love in my life...

I am between that place of sheer exhaustion and full alertness.  I often get home late after closing the store, only to have to wake up for my next shift in just a few hours and find a million things going through my head.

I have been given the feedback that I am over responsible, no head hunters don't line up to recruit me just yet. This isn't just some great way to get a super productive employee but tends to actually be a hindrance to me. Tonight we had some goals I was just not able to let go of at the end of the night. I know that I must be fully accountable for my actions and must hold others accountable to theirs but I just couldn't hold all the pieces together. It's a different game I am playing but I am still trying to do it by old rules. This just isn't working.

what else is going on in my pretty head you might ask? Well I am on edge about my relationships right now. There are so many amazing people in my life, so many relationships I want to nurture, to grow. Yet I often fuck up. I say the wrong thing, do the wrong thing, do the right thing at the right time. I have to give my self some slack. I am only human. And a human that is a little on edge these days I might add.

Ok, random I know. Thanks as always for putting up with the late night posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment