Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Way You Move Ain't Fair.

We speak so much to the law of attraction at work. Pump the energy and it will bring people into our space. Have great people working for us, more great people will work for us. Lately I have been using this idea of like attracts like to play small. I visualize the parking spot I want and poof! It's mine! Today, after losing the ring my grandmother gave me when I was 16 I imagined it in the palm of my hand and when I went to change into my softest of cotton t's to sleep in I magically felt the ring slip from between my shoulder blades where it had been held by tank top all day and fall through my hair into my hands. Coincidently or not the right people have been coming into my life these days. I need them now. The perspective they have provided. The tools they let me use. It's truly incredible. I have been taking chances, subtle though they may seem to others, and it has been paying off. I am still exhausted. Still unable to do most of what I would like to at the end of the day but I feel like I am on the up swing. I am getting what I need to be myself. So, I need to play big. Attract the things into my life that are truly big. And to be honest, this should be easier than the enormous tangibility of finding a solid piece of silver, or of fitting my loving jay and his volvo x-country sized trunk into an icy mall parking lot on a weekend afternoon. The big things I want are simply the energy to get through a whole day without napping and including a trip to the gym.  I want the motivation to spend time with friends. I want to want to go for long walks and capture the icy winter light with my lens. I want to be fun  again. I WILL be all these things. I will attract them into my life.

It's amazing what a little positive self talk and perspective can do for a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment