Thursday, March 10, 2011

Don't underestimate what I will do. There's a fire starting in my heart.

"Inspiration exists but it has to find you working" - Pablo Picasso


With so many undetermined by-whens, so few solid plans it has become easy to flit away my time these days. The luxury of not running around, rushing, cramming every second of each 86 400 second day full has been extravagant and much needed. It has also lulled me into a semblance of purgatory, waiting for the next step but never really taking it, stuck somewhere in the middle. This in combination with the fact that I do have a few upcoming deadlines I just can't afford to miss has begun to worry me a little. My solution to what could be endless hours spent with facebook, twitter and my PVR was this...



This photo that I found here is the necessary motivation in my day. I crave inspiration that comes like lightning from a clear sky and I believe Picasso was right. I know that the more I study for my exam the closer I am to achieving the inspiring goals that I set for my self. I know that my sitting down, focusing on my writing or my photography or anything productive will give me the spark to create better, to figure out exactly what I can do that I love AND that will afford me a lifestyle that I will adore. Or at least pay the bills.

So that's it folks. Now, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment