Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just around the river bend.

Today was long but today was inspiring. 

Have you ever taken a long shot? Done something that felt so right but was next to impossible to describe to others? Risked it all and just hoped and prayed it was all going to work out?

Yup. me too. Today the pieces started to fall into place. I have never done something like this with no back up plan. Just hoping that it would all work out and trying hard to believe it would. As I drove home from an interview for the school of my dreams I was moved, almost to tears. I had always seen myself as middle of the pack and today I realized that I didn't have to be. I was exceptional. We all are really. 

As I write this I can hear the horns honking, the people cheering, life is sweet. The president's trophy winning team are also the Western Conference champs. That is what believing you are great gets you. That is what greatness inspires in those around you. In a city. 

Tired, Big, Love. And my favourite Disney tune. A little cheesey but that is just what I need to end today.





No comments:

Post a Comment