Thursday, January 13, 2011

Laugh until we think we'll die, Barefoot on a summer night. Never could be sweeter than with you.

All day I wondered, what am I going to write about? What is worth being in front of the few, dedicated people who read this?

It hit me as I was watching TV, as odd as that seems. 
I am figuring out what I want. Like big picture. 
Cereal. On the couch. With someone I love.
It may sound crazy but the simple act of just being with someone, totally yourself (as expressed through eating breakfast foods for dinner), that, yes that, is the big picture to me.  The great thing is that I am no where near this. Well, except for currently being on the couch (today is a no grains day so I am NOT eating cereal as much as I would love to be). This is something worth being grateful for because it is all this alone time, this time reflecting and just being that is going to set me up for being with my cereal, couch partner. Short story short. This is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment