Wednesday, November 24, 2010

All the lights that light the way are blinding

2 things kept filtering through my mind when I sat down to write this evening: Everything will be OK and, Why am I not more inspired? That and... I wish I had drank something gluten free instead of that pint of grasshopper. So first. Everything will be ok. It's that feeling I get deep in my chest, a light in a dark tunnel that shows me that there is a something great on the horizon. I only get this feeling, in its most authentic form, when my heart and soul need a reminder. Life is pretty good these days. I am laying the foundation for great things ahead. It's not easy though. I find that day to day... it can be a struggle. In a newish and challenging roll at work I find I am putting 3 times the effort into every moment of my day to get 1/3 of the results I was looking for. It will all be ok. I am working on my personal life, using all the possible coaching I can and yet... well let's just say I am not beating off the suitors with sticks yet. My heart tells me, it will all work out. All the other little pieces of the puzzle... I've got them laid out in front of me but they haven't been put into place. Thank god my heart keeps beating, it will be ok.

Why am I not more inspired? Maybe because I haven't given myself the time or space. Well here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment