Monday, November 22, 2010

There aint no other friend like you

Best Friends. You know the ones? The ones who's voice you may not have heard since your last birthday, the ones you see once or twice a year if lucky but when you are together, in a room of any size, you are right back to where you left off, the laughter is infectious. My dearest friend is in town. She is right upstairs in fact. That is such a glorious gift as she actually lives on the very opposite side of the world. Having her in my home and near me again is like a spark of life to me. 2 peas in a pod. We indulged in wine and pizza tonight at our favourite restaurant in the city. It was simply like old times. Bursts of hilarity, so much food, so much love. I can't really express how good it is to have her in such close proximity!

Sigh. It's going to be a great few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment