Thursday, November 4, 2010

You just gotta ignite the light.

A dear friend once told me that elevating the world was exhausting. She was so right. I am on a high simply for getting my life back in my own control and so wiped I can barely keep my eyes open. It is a blissful exhaustion though, one that when I fall into my feathery bed I will sleep with no interruption, no -mares of any kind to cause unrest.

I am simply grateful right now. Grateful that my friends are lovingly allowing me to learn from my diminished integrity with them. Grateful for my golden lady who continues to coach me and give me the tools that will get me where I truly want. Grateful to myself for being open to all the coaching, the communication, the work that is already elevating me to be happy, to be joyful even. This is loving life. This is what lights me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment