Friday, November 26, 2010

And the best one of the year, dozing off underneath my sheets

There are events in our lives that are so synchronistic that it is hard to put into words how truly impactful they are. Some events that you or I many only realize the impact of days, months or decades down the road. Then, yes then, there are events so inspiring it is impossible not to believe they will impact your life for the best in that very second. These are the moments that you clearly see that when you are in the middle of it all this experience is already transforming your cells, your mind, your future. Tonight I got to live this full on.  I was lucky enough to spend my evening with the best view in the city surrounded by the most  influential, driving, motivating and inspiring athletes, leaders, in our community. They are celebrities in their chosen professions. They change others, give them the tools to transform their lives, them selves. It is amazing. These are the funniest, most charismatic people in existence and I spent a night with them. Then, as if that wasn't enough, I got to chat with the 2 people whose jobs i would most like to be mine. They sat there and supported me in all my questions, never flinching at the thought that i wanted to sit where they are, instead excited that they love their jobs enough that someone else would want to take it on when their goals become realities.

I know I can be more. I know I can achieve all I set out to. Not just for me. Not for me at all. For you. For us.

Oh yeah, and one of those amazing people passed along this. Because who doesn't love tilt shift lenses... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment