Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am a member of the north folk and that could mess up any kid

I have been training and in training all week. It had been transformative and exhausting all at once. Today, though I learned so much. All the amazing people sitting in front of me, sharing their inspiring goals, their visions for where they will be in 10 years. I could see them popping, getting it. Actually integrating ideas that wont just help them be great at their jobs (which it will) but also be great at their lives. It was life changing for me. Not only did it drastically impact the way I train going forward but it has also allowed me see ideas put into action and their success. Amazing.

I am being developed so much by these truly great additions to the company... and they have no idea. What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment