Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm not finished, I could give so much more.

Today was long. As have been many of the last few days. I wrote that being passionate about something has its up sides and down sides. Long as these days have been there have been many ups. It is that transition time for so many people in my life it is hard not to be acutely aware of transition in your own.

Today I made a new friend. She is golden and wise and light and whimsical all at the same time. Really such a feat for someone who flew in from Toronto (you didn't think I would let this post go with out just a little friendly jab!). We went to yoga together and it is hard not to get inspired when a band you are deeply fond of comes on during some intense deep tissue stretching. It is something I want to use in my teachings, music people identify with, that draws them out of their chattering minds and back into the room, into them selves, into their core.

In addition (yes i am exhausted and scatter brained!) i am looking forward to tomorrow immensely!

2 comments:

  1. Julia
    I love reading your blog! Just curious, what song was it?

    XO Lyndsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the first part of the XX album. Intro, and crystalized.

    LOVE YOU, I will be in Banff this weekend for Winterstart if you want to get together.

    ReplyDelete