Thursday, October 21, 2010

Burning down the mountain, better call on the fire brigade

I am living life at full tilt these days. I am the happiest chicken running around headless or maybe more accurately the newest puppy so overwhelmed by smells and sights, I don't know what to do first, I don't know where to go the quickest. It has left me drained but oh so content.

Newly I am fully addicted to the most recent Kings of Leon album. More addicted than I had predicted. (yes, I know that rhymes). I know I can't stop writing about it but it is THE most perfect thing to listen to on these brilliant fall days. Catchy enough to sing along to, great with the windows up or down, and just melancholy enough to be fitting for this season. Sigh, I am in love, in deep.

Lastly, for my most random post yet, I spent more time in Staples today than most people would deem necessary. It is my happy place. There is nothing like new stationary to put me in a very organized, productive and blissful mood.

All in all, Great Day. Hope you all (i am utterly convinced it is not just me anymore) had one too!

1 comment: