Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Heart Skipped A Beat...

I have been afraid to do this for as long as I can remember. Sharing things that matter shakes me core, as I can imagine it does most people. I am not going to lie. I have started writing this first post 3 times over the summer trying to find the words to start.

Here they are:

Heart Skipped A Beat.

You know that feeling?

When no matter what is going on, what is pulling the rug out from under me, what is keeping my dreams alive, my heart skips and I know that there is something greater than  myself. (No, I am not talking about our western conception of God, though for some that is that heart skipping feeling) I am taking about those things that move you and I, make us believe that maybe life is NOT empty and meaningless.

Hopefully sharing them will elevate all my days. And maybe yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment